Monday, February 2, 2009

I Have Not Forgotten You...

Assuming, of course, that anyone besides Patrick and me is reading these!

The rest of my life intruded over the weekend, via an annoyingly bad cold. So I lacked the time and energy necessary to craft the next installment in the Brief History. Or indeed, the mental faculties to recall the Brief History.

Unless you wanted to see an installment that read, "And then I said some stuff and Patrick said some stuff and some stuff happened and we made a comic."

Wait, let me guess -- you wouldn't have noticed a difference?

Actually, I'm going to take this opportunity to ask for a shout out from those of you who are reading -- could you drop by and say hello in the comments section?

And I'll be back with a real post in a day or so. Thanks for your understanding!

No comments: